M&A’s creative Summer School 2019
We have an exciting programme to keep all the children busy this Summer , we have Preschool Camps , Junior and Senior Camps and all sessions are age appropriate along with Full Cay Care options ! Parents can mix and match the days /times that they require to create a Summer Package that allows for flexibility as well as excellent education /fun and childcare for you child/children!
Each week is full of fun packed educational activities to include indoor/ outdoor games, aerobic, dance, science/outdoor learning, music and art.
FULL DAY CARE OPTIONS
ALL CAMPS INCLUDE: Opportunities for Group, Free Play, Snooker, Air Hockey, Lego, BoardGames, Dolls House, Playdough, Drawing, Weekly Thursday Fancy Dress, Outdoor Learning.
Junior Camps 4-8 year Olds
Music • Art • Lego • Out Door Play • Dancing • Dress Up • Tin Whistle Classes • Bingo • Picnics
Senior Camps 9 – 13 year Olds
Bowling • Charleville Walks • Library Visit • Dance Class • Music • Acrylic Workshop • Cartoon Art • Lego • Workshop • Sketching in Town Park
Preschool camps also available, please see below for details!
Itinerary – July / August 2019
1st – 5th July 2019 Bake ‘n’ Taste Camp
8th – 12th July 2019 Italian Fashion & Cooking Camp
15th – 19th July 2019 Circus Skills and French Language & Culture Camp
22nd – 26th July 2019 Carpentry Camp
29th July – 2nd August 2019 The Best of Country Camp
6th – 9th August 2019 – Crafty Week
12th – 16th August 2019 Irish Flora and Fauna & Science Camp
19th – 23rd August 2019 Children’s Mindfulness and Well-being Camp
Click here for more information on each of our 2019 summer camps
To Book contact Sharon on 086-3478141 or Download Registration Form
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Application Form/Forms must be completed/ updated.
• A €30 booking deposit is required per child to secure place per week.
• Hand Written Receipt/Electronic Receipt will be issued to parent who pay deposit at M&A’s School, deposits sent by post will receive a
receipt by email.
• Please note balance of fee MUST be paid on the first morning of Camp!
• Children are required to bring a packed lunch, wear comfortable clothing and foot wear, weather permitting please pack sunscreen, sun
hat or coat for your child!
• Treats and Light refreshments will be provided throughout each session! (Please detail dietry requirements on booking application form).
• Payment is regarded as acceptance of M&A’s booking conditions.
• Cancellations are subject to forfeiture of the booking deposit of €30 per child.
• M&A’s has no responsibility for items lost/stolen or damaged on the premises.
• M&A’s adheres to the information on completed and signed Application forms regarding each Child’s Medical Details, Additional Care
and Support, Authorised persons for Collection, if any details /information change throughout the camp, please inform staff as to
update Application Form!
• All information discussed with staff /enclosed on Application form is regarded as Private and Confidential.