M&A’s creative Summer School 2018
We have an exciting programme to keep all the children busy this Summer , we have Preschool Camps , Junior and Senior Camps and all sessions are age appropriate along with Full Cay Care options ! Parents can mix and match the days /times that they require to create a Summer Package that allows for flexibility as well as excellent education /fun and childcare for you child/children!
Each week is full of fun packed educational activities to include indoor/ outdoor games, aerobic, dance, science/outdoor learning, music and art.
FULL DAY CARE OPTIONS
ALL CAMPS INCLUDE: Opportunities for Group, Free Play, Snooker, Air Hockey, Lego, BoardGames, Dolls House, Playdough, Drawing, Weekly Thursday Fancy Dress, Outdoor Learning.
Junior Camps 4-8 year Olds
Music • Art • Lego • Out Door Play • Dancing • Dress Up • Tin Whistle Classes • Bingo • Picnics
Senior Camps 9 – 13 year Olds
Bowling • Charleville Walks • Library Visit • Dance Class • Music • Acrylic Workshop • Cartoon Art • Lego • Workshop • Sketching in Town Park
Preschool camps also available, please see below for details!
Itinerary – June / July 2018
Times: Pre School Camp: (9am-12) or (9am-2pm)
Junior Senior Camp / Senior Camp: 10am-2pm/9:30-3pm/9:30-4pm
JUNE 26th – 29th [School Aged Childcare for School Holidays]
Fun Activities / Nature Walk / Sketching / Disco Dance / Lego
JULY 2nd – 6th 2018
Dance Camp (Hip Hop/Contemporary and Jazz) Hip Hop Arts and Graphics Project and Lego Workshop
JULY 9th – 13th 2018
Irish Baking Week and Dough Craft Art and Crafts Project / Lego
JULY 16th – 20th 2018
Irish Music /Song and Sean Nos Dance with Art Activities
JULY 23rd – 27th 2018
Italian Fashion and Pizza Making Week with Hip Hop and Contemporary Dance
JULY 30th – Aug 3rd 2018
Science/Irish Nature Trail and LegoAug 7th – 10th 2018
M&A’s Arts and Craft Week – Felt Craft (Sewing) and T- Shirt Design and Print Work
Aug 13th – 17th 2018
Musical and Theatre Week – Songs from Musicals and Theatre Design Project
Aug 20th – 24th 2018
French Week – Parisian Party /Fashion Design/ Sport Graphics and Sketching and Lego Activities
For further details you can contact Sharon on 086-3478141 or Download Registration Form
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Application Form/Forms must be completed/ updated.
• A €30 booking deposit is required per child to secure place per week.
• Hand Written Receipt/Electronic Receipt will be issued to parent who pay deposit at M&A’s School, deposits sent by post will receive a
receipt by email.
• Please note balance of fee MUST be paid on the first morning of Camp!
• Children are required to bring a packed lunch, wear comfortable clothing and foot wear, weather permitting please pack sunscreen, sun
hat or coat for your child!
• Treats and Light refreshments will be provided throughout each session! (Please detail dietry requirements on booking application form).
• Payment is regarded as acceptance of M&A’s booking conditions.
• Cancellations are subject to forfeiture of the booking deposit of €30 per child.
• M&A’s has no responsibility for items lost/stolen or damaged on the premises.
• M&A’s adheres to the information on completed and signed Application forms regarding each Child’s Medical Details, Additional Care
and Support, Authorised persons for Collection, if any details /information change throughout the camp, please inform staff as to
update Application Form!
• All information discussed with staff /enclosed on Application form is regarded as Private and Confidential.