Happy Halloween, please see our details for this upcoming Mid-Term Break – including our Halloween Camp and Pumpkin Workshop
Our Halloween Camp is held from 31st of October to the 3rd of November during School Midterm, as always we look forward to seeing all the children for our creative Camp. The week will be based around the theme of Halloween and lots of festive fun will be enjoyed, as the week progresses we will also be basing our Camp on the theme of Winter Time!
We cater for Pre-School Children, Junior and Seniors from 3 to 13 years of age so all our Camps Classes / Workshops are age appropriate:
Pre-School – 3 – 5
Junior Camp – 5 – 8
Senior Camp – 9 – 13.
The camp will include the following:
Halloween Games and Kids Magic Show • Science Workshop
Halloween Dress up and Disco
Halloween Walk in the Town Park Seniors (dress up also)
Halloween Art • Dance and Singing
1st – 3rd November
Arts and Crafts Project • Pizza Making Workshop • Lego Workshop
Winter Fashion Art • Aerobics and Dance • Science Experiments
Talent Show • Singing Workshop • Bowling for Seniors
Nature Walk in Charleville
Games such as Snooker, Air Hockey and Foosball
Dance • Construction Workshop
Call 0579361623 to secure your place!!
Creative Mid Term Camp Fees 2017
We have a variety of modules that children can pick and choose from and of course lots of opportunity to play and make new friends and to meet old friends from previous camps at M&A’s.
Parents can pre-book the days/weeks that they require and tailor the times that best suits them.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Application Form/Forms must be completed /updated.
- A €30 booking deposit is required per child to secure place per week.
- Hand written receipt /electronic receipt will be issued to parents /guardian who pay deposit at M&A’s School, deposit sent by post will receive a receipt by email.
- Please note balance of fee MUST be paid on the first morning of camp.
- Children are required to bring a packed lunch, wear comfortable clothing and foot wear, weather permitting please pack sunscreen, sun hat
or coat for your child.
- Treats and Light refreshments will be provided throughout each session. (Please detail dietary requirements on booking application form.)
- BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Payment is regarded as acceptance of M&A’s booking conditions.
- Cancellations are subject to forfeiture of the booking deposit of €30.00 per child.
- M&A’s has no responsibility for items lost/stolen or damaged on the premises.
- M&A’s adheres to the information on completed and signed applications forms regarding each child’s medical details, additional care and support, authorised persons for collection, if any details/information changes throughout the camp, please inform staff as to update the application form.
- All information discussed with staff/enclosed on application form is regarded as Private and Confidential.
M&A’s are delighted to announce our new one off Pumpkin Workshop on SATURDAY 28th of October from 11am – 1pm
This is an exciting afternoon where children will be able to come dressed up in their favourite Halloween outfit and then pick their Pumpkin that they wish to decorate!!
We will have lots of funny faces cut out with the pumpkins and children can use a variety of materials to decorate and make their own unique Pumpkin character. This workshop will be lots of creative fun and an enjoyable festive afternoon where children will be able to enjoy some spooky treats and refreshments and make new friends and of course see their M&A’s buddies.
The Halloween Workshop will be held in our new studio on the ground floor of the school and we look forward to seeing you then!
As we have to pre-order and design our pumpkin cut-outs before the workshop, places are limited and we advise you book early for this exciting workshop!