M&A’s are delighted to announce our Annual Christmas Carolling and Craft Workshop Saturday 16th December 2017 and our New Year Camp from 2nd – 5th of January 2018.
Christmas Carolling and Craft Workshop
As is our Christmas tradition at M&A’s we love to hold our Annual Christmas Carolling and Craft Workshop the weekend leading to up Christmas! Children will join us wearing something Christmassy if they wish to (such as Christmas Jumper, hats) and we will begin with our Carolling Workshop this is a mixture of singing of old carols that we all love and new Christmas Songs followed by Christmas treats and refreshments.
Moving on to our Christmas Craft which this year is a beautiful Christmas Yule Log for your Christmas table.
Children will have the enjoyment of creating and decorating their Christmas Log with fabulous gold and silver paints, sequins and lots of lovely glitzy art materials as well as holly and natural foliage to create a show stopping piece for someone special.
Children are ensured to have lots of creative fun and they will be able to catch up with their M&A’s buddies and of course make new friends at this special event.
The Christmas Carolling and Craft Workshop will be held in M&A’s studio on the ground floor, we look forward to seeing you then.
Pre booking is essential for this workshop, places are limited and we advise you to book early for this exciting workshop.
€15 for first child and €12:50 per sibling thereafter.
New Year Creative Camp
Our New Year Camp is held from 2nd – 5th of January during school mid term break, as always we look forward to seeing all the children for our creative camp. The week will be based around the theme of the New Year and lots of festive fun will be enjoyed.
We cater for Pre School Children, Junior and Seniors from 3 to 13 years of age so all our Camps Classes / Workshops are age appropriate: PreSchool – 3 – 5, Junior Camp – 5 – 8, Senior Camp – 9 – 13.
The camp will include the following:
New Year Arts and Craft Workshop
Nature Walk • Talent Show and Fancy Dress
Lego Workshop in our Lego Room
Baking and Bun Decorating Workshop
Singing Workshop • Aerobics and Dance • Town Park Trip
Games such as: Snooker, Air Hockey, Foosball and Table Tennis
We have a variety of modules that children can pick and choose from and of course lots of opportunity to play and make new friends and to meet old friends from previous camps at M&A’s.
Parents can pre book the days/weeks that they require and tailor the times that best suits them.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Application Form/Forms must be completed /updated.
• A €30 booking deposit is required per child to secure place per week.
• Hand written receipt /electronic receipt will be issued to parents /guardian who pay deposit at M&A’s School, deposit sent by post will receive a receipt by email.
• Please note balance of fee MUST be paid on the first morning of camp.
• Children are required to bring a packed lunch, wear comfortable clothing and foot wear, weather permitting please pack sunscreen, sun hat or coat for your child.
• Treats and Light refreshments will be provided throughout each session. (Please detail dietary requirements on booking application form.)
• Payment is regarded as acceptance of M&A’s booking conditions.
• Cancellations are subject to forfeiture of the booking deposit of €30.00 per child.
• M&A’s has no responsibility for items lost/stolen or damaged on the premises.
• M&A’s adheres to the information on completed and signed applications forms regarding each child’s medical details, additional care and support, authorised persons for collection, if any details/information changes throughout the camp, please inform staff as to update the application form.
• All information discussed with staff/enclosed on application form is regarded as Private and Confidential.